MENU



WELCOME TO THE MOST ELECTRIFYING WEBSITE IN BBQ AND THE HOME OF ROCKLAND COUNTY'S PREMIER COMPETITION TEAM! THIS SITE IS OUR CHRONICLE OF THE Q'NIVERSE. SIT BACK AND ENJOY OUR WORLD OF ASHKICKIN Q! ~TYWBBQ

January 30, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Stuffing Balls


What to do on a cold, rainy thursday afternoon in N.Y. Smoke something of course! Scrounging around the house to avoid a rain soaked trip to the store I located some bacon and some stuffing mix. We were having a pot luck at work and my co- workers always respond with the same two words when I ask them what I should cook "Bacon Good!". It has been my quest to wrap anything I can in bacon as you can tell from my recipes.





(Jalapenos, Shrimp, Stuffing= GOOD- Strawberries, Pickles=Bad!!) Easy as hell!!! Make some stuffing, store bought or your own fine mixture, cut a package of bacon in half and spread out the pieces, make swedish meatball sized balls of stuffing, place them on strips. secure with soaked tooth picks, apply rub (I used the Big Green Egg rub) and smoke. Set the EGG to 350 and close the lid for 30-40 minutes. Some will explode and some will burn but they will all disappear from the platter. Jacked up for the Stony Point Seals Fundraiser. Hudson river temp in Stony Point today is balmy 31 degrees.





No comments:

Post a Comment