MENU



WELCOME TO THE MOST ELECTRIFYING WEBSITE IN BBQ AND THE HOME OF ROCKLAND COUNTY'S PREMIER COMPETITION TEAM! THIS SITE IS OUR CHRONICLE OF THE Q'NIVERSE. SIT BACK AND ENJOY OUR WORLD OF ASHKICKIN Q! ~TYWBBQ

January 15, 2012

INSPIRATION...move me brightly...

INSPIRED by the CLEAT to get my 'game' on!!!

All day my wife has been askin' me, "WHO is having a party today?? HOW could the GIANTS be in the playoffs and NO ONE is having a party?"  She also added, "Your BBQ TEAM IS LAME if none of you is having a party."

Gee, thanks dear.

SO, inspired by the CLEAT and scolded by the wife, I had to "whip up a lil' sumthin'"

SMOKED KIELBASA w. APPLE n ONIONS

I bought this at the RESTAURANT DEPOT bout a month ago and froze it.

1. Get out your TRUSTY IRON SKILLET (again, you ain't a cook if you don't have one!)
2.  a bit of EVOO (GIADA, would like that) - black pepper -- cut onions and apple -- a can of Coors Light (because who the hell wants to drink that!?)

**I also added a small bit of broccoli rabe/garlic -- this was left from my run to CARMINE'S yesterday -- a man can't eat BBQ EVERY DAY!
3. cook until onions are translucent -- add Kielbasa -- too much for skillet --- so I put in a tin
** TYW TIP -- BUY a case of tins and keep them with your BBQ gear - you will use them OFTEN

4. I topped with a bit of smokey mustard/horseradish

5. FOIL -- cook at 350 for about 35 minutes...GAME TIME!!

Lo~~ n~~Slo

GRAN PAPPY OF PORK ~~ n' Kielbasa

www.TELLYOUWHATBBQ.com

1 comment: