INSPIRED by the CLEAT to get my 'game' on!!!
All day my wife has been askin' me, "WHO is having a party today?? HOW could the GIANTS be in the playoffs and NO ONE is having a party?" She also added, "Your BBQ TEAM IS LAME if none of you is having a party."
Gee, thanks dear.
SO, inspired by the CLEAT and scolded by the wife, I had to "whip up a lil' sumthin'"
SMOKED KIELBASA w. APPLE n ONIONS
I bought this at the RESTAURANT DEPOT bout a month ago and froze it.
1. Get out your TRUSTY IRON SKILLET (again, you ain't a cook if you don't have one!)
2. a bit of EVOO (GIADA, would like that) - black pepper -- cut onions and apple -- a can of Coors Light (because who the hell wants to drink that!?)
**I also added a small bit of broccoli rabe/garlic -- this was left from my run to CARMINE'S yesterday -- a man can't eat BBQ EVERY DAY!
3. cook until onions are translucent -- add Kielbasa -- too much for skillet --- so I put in a tin
** TYW TIP -- BUY a case of tins and keep them with your BBQ gear - you will use them OFTEN
4. I topped with a bit of smokey mustard/horseradish
5. FOIL -- cook at 350 for about 35 minutes...GAME TIME!!
GRAN PAPPY OF PORK ~~ n' Kielbasa