MENU



WELCOME TO THE MOST ELECTRIFYING WEBSITE IN BBQ AND THE HOME OF ROCKLAND COUNTY'S PREMIER COMPETITION TEAM! THIS SITE IS OUR CHRONICLE OF THE Q'NIVERSE. SIT BACK AND ENJOY OUR WORLD OF ASHKICKIN Q! ~TYWBBQ

January 28, 2012

Mmmm...CHEEEEESECAKE

Goin to a neighborhood gig tonight.  Was asked to bring a dessert. SO, I decided to cook a batch of AWARD WINNING APPLE CHEESECAKE BARS.

Here is the filling poured on the warm crust:
Notice the Cinnamon/Nutmeg apples waiting patiently to go on top!

The Crust cooks for about 15 minutes...the apple cheescake for 30 minutes....
I KNOW, I know!! There are two 1/2 pieces and I didn't take my time with the apple placement!

COOL/FLIP/CUT.
EAT!!

Gran Pappy~~~
www.tellyouwhatbbq.com

2 comments:

  1. This looks deeeelicious! We are so excited for you guys to cater our son's 1st Holy Communion. We hope you can make it - our families are thrilled with the idea. Mary Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing is outstanding. I have been fortunate to taste it. Going to try it on my own.

    ReplyDelete