MENU



WELCOME TO THE MOST ELECTRIFYING WEBSITE IN BBQ AND THE HOME OF ROCKLAND COUNTY'S PREMIER COMPETITION TEAM! THIS SITE IS OUR CHRONICLE OF THE Q'NIVERSE. SIT BACK AND ENJOY OUR WORLD OF ASHKICKIN Q! ~TYWBBQ

March 25, 2012

Bacon Bouquet


Ever have one of those fancy events to attend and your just not sure what to bring? Like one of those Art gallery openings or when your wife's friend was having her interpretive dance recital. I tried to cut through a bagel into my hand deep enough to need stitches in order to miss the latter of these, but failed miserably and barely cut my hand. ( True Story)Well I tend to be a little uncomfortable in these situations and I figured my old friend BACON would help to calm my anxiety at one of the events. A dear friend was directing a theatrical performance and it was the closing night of the show and some thing needed to be done to show how proud I am of her efforts. Since you are not allowed to wear cleats in these places it needed to be a covert op. I timed the end of the show brilliantly and snuck in the back door with a bouquet that I had created for her. As she was basking in the glow of the fanfare and adoration of her superior directorial skills, I was able to a slip one more bouquet into her arms. I was able to steal away into the rafters and not be subject to the bright lights of broadway.










Some of us less sophisticated folks may not
be able understand all the fancy catterwalling
that goes on up there on the big stage but we do understand that bacon is like the chameleon of the food world, it crosses all boundaries and loves all colors. We are all one in bacon's eyes and we should learn from this.
Peace and Bacon...The Cleat

1 comment: