MENU



WELCOME TO THE MOST ELECTRIFYING WEBSITE IN BBQ AND THE HOME OF ROCKLAND COUNTY'S PREMIER COMPETITION TEAM! THIS SITE IS OUR CHRONICLE OF THE Q'NIVERSE. SIT BACK AND ENJOY OUR WORLD OF ASHKICKIN Q! ~TYWBBQ

July 17, 2012

STOP THE MADNESS!!!

Q'Believers--I have failed you!  My previous calls, txts, emails, posts and tweets have gone unanswered.   The MADNESS still continues!  Burger King is still pumping out BBQ!  This is not the first time these heathens have attempted this!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."  




The fate of the BBQ world rests on your shoulders my Pitmasters.  Our way of life is under attack!  It is time to mobilize!  Some have already tried and had localized success.  I know, I'm shocked that I actually found something to agree with these #occupy morons too!  Now all they have to do is start bathing and maybe get a job and the lot of them will be OK with the TrashMan!


Let us not leave the future of BBQ to these professional agitaters/wannabe hippies.  It is OUR responsibility to defend the culture!  It is OUR way of life that is under seige!  It is OUR time my people!  Let's do it!  I have made a motivational video below for you to distribute to fire up the troops.  See you on the battlefield!



Destruction, War and Smoke
The TrashMan

No comments:

Post a Comment