MENU



WELCOME TO THE MOST ELECTRIFYING WEBSITE IN BBQ AND THE HOME OF ROCKLAND COUNTY'S PREMIER COMPETITION TEAM! THIS SITE IS OUR CHRONICLE OF THE Q'NIVERSE. SIT BACK AND ENJOY OUR WORLD OF ASHKICKIN Q! ~TYWBBQ

October 12, 2012

MEATOPIA IS CONTAGIOUS!!

I have spent many sleepless nights kicking myself and wallowing in my own self pity because I missed this unbelievably carnivorous event! Whole hog is wonderful and all, but how many people can say they have gone WHOLE STEER?
Whole Thousand-Pound Marinated Creekstone Steer via Meatopia
This picture does for me what the Mona Lisa does for skinny jean wearing,  wheat grass drinking art students.  The nuances of the flesh are mesmerizing!  Meatopia is already on the TYWBBQ calendar for next year!

If your computer comes equipped with smell-o-vision, turn it up to 11 before clicking on Meatopia.org!!!!

LOVE, PEACE and SMOKE
The TrashMan
TYWBBQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment