MENU



WELCOME TO THE MOST ELECTRIFYING WEBSITE IN BBQ AND THE HOME OF ROCKLAND COUNTY'S PREMIER COMPETITION TEAM! THIS SITE IS OUR CHRONICLE OF THE Q'NIVERSE. SIT BACK AND ENJOY OUR WORLD OF ASHKICKIN Q! ~TYWBBQ

February 25, 2014

THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD, AND THE Q'NIVERSE!!

Is there nothing left that won't kill us Q'Believers?  I can take too much sugar, I can take too much sun, hell I can even take too much water...but the line must be drawn at BBQ!!!!  Who is with me???

Fried, barbecued meats may increase Alzheimer's risk



http://www.healthline.com/health-news/seniors-diet-may-contribute-to-dementia-022414

2 comments:

  1. Suffering from a long term disease and can't find a real solution for the disease by using pills or medicines just try some Home Remedies for that disease. Home remedies are the best way to get rid of any disease. Becausue home remedies have no side effects and you can take them regularly and treat the disease permanently.



    ReplyDelete
  2. How should I go about cleaning my gas bbq grill?
    Wrist Protection Gloves

    ReplyDelete