MENU



WELCOME TO THE MOST ELECTRIFYING WEBSITE IN BBQ AND THE HOME OF ROCKLAND COUNTY'S PREMIER COMPETITION TEAM! THIS SITE IS OUR CHRONICLE OF THE Q'NIVERSE. SIT BACK AND ENJOY OUR WORLD OF ASHKICKIN Q! ~TYWBBQ

March 30, 2014

FIRST STEP IN SOLVING A PROBLEM IS ADMITTING YOU HAVE ONE!

I takes a big man to admit he is wrong. The last six months have seen my 6'2" body change a bit from about 205lbs to just under 190lbs with a bit of a diet change and some serious daily exercise. I was always in pretty good shape, but now I'm getting solid.  Why do you care? Because I'm not as big as I used to be...but still big enough to admit the error's of my ways.
The GranPounder of Pilsner and I have had a running feud going on 11 years about the benefits of booze in your body.  I am a staunch 2 beers a month man and the Pounder is on the opposite end of the spectrum. For years I hammered him and had that Holier than Thou attitude about my righteous lifestyle.  Can you believe I was wrong this entire time?  It's bad enough GranPorky has beaten 2:1 heads up in rib competitions...now I have to eat this crow???  Time to drown my sorrows...


Beer marinade could reduce levels of potentially harmful substances in grilled meats
The smells of summer — the sweet fragrance of newly opened flowers, the scent of freshly cut grass and the aroma of meats cooking on the backyard grill — will soon be upon us. Now, researchers are reporting that the very same beer that many people enjoy at backyard barbeques could, when used as a marinade, help reduce the formation of potentially harmful substances in grilled meats. The study appears in ACS' Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.



I am officially two drunk to properly finish off this post!  You win...

VOMIT, HANGOVERS and JOHN DANIELS
The TrashMan
TELLYOUWHATBBQ.com
FB: @tellyouwhatbbq
Twitter: @tellyouwhatbbq







1 comment:

  1. You have been Sullyized, you might figure it out, but not for a while.... there's always next year- where I can help you with your BBQ--- Friday the 13th be there.

    ReplyDelete